What's new

Hello (1 Viewer)

Patrick Nevin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Guys! I just joined the forum and I can't wait to get into conversations about all aspects of Home Theater and movies. I hope this is the right place to post this message because reading the description sounded like the right place to post this. Well with that said I wanted to introduce my self.

Take Care,
Patrick

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Hi, Patrick. :) Welcome to one of the most well organized and conducted forums you'll find on the net. I'm Gary->dee and the date that you registered happens to also be my birthday.

There's beer, food and whatever else you might want on the table behind you. Make yourself at home. :D

Richard_T

Second Unit
Welcome Patrick. I'm sure you'll love this site. It's a great place to visit. There are allot of people here who can help with questions ranging from which amplifier is best to buy for your money to which razor is worth buying. just look around, ask a few questions and you'll see why this is the best HT site on the net. Have fun

Patrick Nevin

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Holadem, Do you think Shakopee is a funny name?

Gary->dee that is funny that you found the Shakopee Convention and Visitors Bureau website. I have lived here all of my life and for the life of me I can't find the fun in Shakopee. Well when I was a kid I thought this town was cool but now as I am older I guess all of the fun is gone. Happy Belated birthday by the way. I have one coming next month.

Take care,
Patrick

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, HTF is a blast you'll enjoy it. Soon you will be well versed on all matters relating to silica and other less important information.

Seriously though, HTF discussions are some of the best/most entertaining discussions around.

Thinking about it, we're coming up on my 1 year anniversary at HTF...this Friday!

Gary->dee

Screenwriter

Thanks, I think made an error though. My b-day is on the 22nd. I mistook your local time for registration. At any rate, happy early birthday to you.

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
Welcome Patrick!

HTF is one of the best time sinks there is. I spend hours a day at work just surfing HTF :D .

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Welcome, Patrick!

Your home theater knowledge will be increasing exponentially since you've joined our ranks. So stick around. You won't want to miss your...initiation.

Hehehe. :crazy: :D

RogerMt

Grip
Welcome, it's a great resource. Search any Home Theater related subject and find tons of info. From "pros" and newbies alike.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Patrick,

Welcome to the forum!

People have already been telling you how warm and cosy and advantageous this place is, but I have to warn you rather seriously. You may very soon start getting that typical feeling that tells you you're being a member here. It's an empty sort of feeling, actually. Painful. It's in your wallet. Can't be cured.
:)

Cees

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I hope you have someone who will help you curb your spending, cause these guys around here will help you spend ALL your cash! ;)

Welcome to HTF, the best run home theater forum on the net......

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Have you seen the Silica thread yet? :D

Welcome to the forum, I'm the resident bike nut and tarantula picture poster, although I have been slacking off on the picture posting part since I haven't had a recent photo.

Jay

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Hey Patrick! Welcome welcome! :D

If you value your sanity, stay out of the Star Wars DVD discussions. They've gone a wee bit strange. ;)

Seriously though, you've found the best HT site on the 'net. Glad to have ya aboard! :D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome aboard, Patrick. You'll now find that you have less time on your hands and less money in your wallet. But you'll make some lasting friendships here. Enjoy the site and post often.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Patrick, welcome to HTF.

We have your wallet hostage. Espresso is good. Do not ever use anywho in place of anyhow. You will suffer many deaths in the red dust. You do not own animals, they are drinking buddies. You will never find hotter women than at the Mall of America but by your locale, you may already hold this proverb close to your heart. Cees Alons owns a really large pair of scissors. Everyone is really close to never going to the theater again. Ron-P loves good beer, as do I. Mr. Briggs has progressed to the level 7 poplar plane. There are anime geeks to your right, music lovers to the left. There are also pro-silica agents planted about. Be very careful of these "livin' in the past" recruiters. Star Wars and LOTR are "THE BEST TWO MOVIES IN HISTORY." Okay, that about catches you up. That's all you have missed. That and a few mangos. It just kind of recycles after that.

"Shane!!!"

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
i debated adding flufferdoodle. it just opens so many doors that patrick may not be ready for. so i will decapitalize my whole post instead. flufferdoodle is level 9 stuff. shocking to the newbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks