What's new

Hello to everyone! (1 Viewer)

Jackson L

Stunt Coordinator
I have always been an audio/videophile. I simply love electronics, computers, and great sound. This seems to be just the forum. I know quite a bit about computers and home audio but I still have questions as I am still learning. I hope to be a long time member of this forum and eventually help out more than I ask questions. That's how it has gone over at PCMechanic where I am now a senior member (Hi Ho) answering questions. This forum seems to have a similar goal to PCMech. A polite atmosphere with no flaming and no spam. I really value that in a forum and I can assure you that I will not be one to break any of those rules. The one thing that dissapoints me is that I cannot post a link untill I have 15 posts. I usually post links in almost every post I make. Be it to a picture, a product, etc. It's an inconvenience because I have some questions that would be much easier to ask using pictures and product links. Well, I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself so... there. :)

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Yes, this is a great forum. The moderators do a fantastic job of keeping posts under control. Every once in a while a thread will get a little "sporty" but that is to be expected.

Welcome to the forum.

-Keith

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Welcome aboard, Jackson :) The initiation ceremony starts at midnight. Bring silica :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks