Hello to everyone!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome, Paul. I'm moving your post to the After Hours section where you are sure to get some good responses. By the way, we have a new member posting from Beijing who joined about two or three weeks ago. Have fun at Home Theater Forum. JB

Ray B.

Agent
Hi Paul, and hello to everyone else. I'm also a new kid on the block, but I'm just down here in Texas... which feels like a foreign country sometimes, but...

Chris James

Stunt Coordinator
Welcome Paul! Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome Ray! Good to see another Texan, and a close one at that (I'm in Baytown)!

KyleS

Screenwriter
Welcome to the HTF Paul. Its always good to see the amount of memebers here increase from other portions of the world.

KyleS

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Welcome Paul,

Another visitor! Stay a while. Staaaaay, FOREVER!!!!*

The word of mouth of the HTF spreads, soon we'll take over the world!

Jay

* Bonus question, anybody remember this Sega video game from the age of the Commodore 64?

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Hello Paul.

I would love to see China someday. (well actualy most of the entire world) Welcome to HTF.

Hello Ray. another Texican here also!

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Another visitor! Stay a while. Staaaaay, FOREVER!!!!*
OMG! Jay, Max, Stephen!! All my life I would use that line and no one would get it! It's nice to know that there are actually 3 other people on the planet that would get that joke.

Oh yeah, Welcome Paul! Great to have you aboard, you wont find a nicer bunch of opinionated blowhards anywhere else on the net!**

** for all of you opinionated blowhards that might take that the wrong way... that was a term of endearment.

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Where in Texas, Mary? Another Houston person, perhaps?

Big D.....Dallas
Where the traffic [used] to be better than Houstin, yet now is prob. worse!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitweightlossfastus