Hello old friends!

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hi there,

I guess I will join the few other posts I have seen in saying hello as returning members who have been dormant.

I used to participate all the time, and I gained much knowledge from this group in my home theater journey as well as enjoyed many lively discussions about all things film as well as After-Hours topics. However, with the sands of time and so many other internet offerings, I fell off here.

Recently, I got an email encouraging me to come back and so here I am.

I still enjoy home theater, and in fact purchased my new system for my new place, today. I still enjoy video games, though admittedly my focus has really declined with those, and of course I still enjoy film.

A lot has happened in the years since I joined here: I started and finished college, recently graduated with an MBA, I’m inching closer and closer to proposing to my partner of almost 7 years. Life has been good.

I’m going to participate more again. Thanks for having me back.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Kyle,

Welcome back!

While we miss the absence of members who once thrived in this community, it's always fascinating for me to read about the things that have been happening in their lives. You have certainly accomplished quite a bit of great of things over the years and I am very happy to learn that you are planning to get married.

I am glad you are back and hope to see you post more when you are able.

Best to you!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Keith, I recently received an e-mail as well. It's been a long time since I posted on here. I think I came on a bit to complain/vent about how much I disliked The Last Jedi but then went dormant again.

I'm not into home theater as much as I used to be but I'm still into movies. These last few months have been tough for me with SARS-CoV2 (the isolation, disruption, fear, losing my job) so I haven't watched movies as much but with fall and winter upon us, I plan on watching more movies.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manishatbneha