What's new

Hello from the Mitten (1 Viewer)

Scott Hart

HTF News Editor
Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Scott Hart
Hey everyone! In an earlier life, I registered to this site under a different username to gain ideas on what I would eventually want my home theater to be. I was that guy that watched a lot of things, but never posted on anything. I have since built a mediocre home theater in my living room with bits a pieces I have collected over the years. I have been around consumer grade home theater equipment for most of my adult live, but the obsession took a back seat while serving in the Army, and more recently, building my career.

However, I am back on track and proud to be a News Editor here at HomeTheaterForum.com! I look forward to keeping people updated to the best of my ability, and to continue learning as much as I can from all of you.

My biggest obsession now is the internet of things and the connected home. I enjoy finding ways to make my life easier with technology. My next step is creating fun projects with Raspberry Pi.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks