What's new

Hello from Staten Island, NY (1 Viewer)

Kratos

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc
Hello Everyone My name is Marc aka Kratos I'm from Staten Island, NY I'm 44 and I'm a total movie buff, I love all kinds of movies from the Classic like Casablanca to the most recent like the Avengers. I've been on forums for many years the main one I'm still on is Kung Fu Cinema where we discuss all kinds of Martial Arts Movies from Hong Kong to Japan & Korea, but we also discuss mainstream Hollywood movies as well. My favorite genre really has to be Samurai/Ninja movies. I'm looking forward to discussing and reviewing all info on this site.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Marc:

Welcome to the HTF!

You'll find lots of nice people here willing to talk your ear off about film! Take a good look around at all the different features we have: reviews, bargains, giveaways, and lots and lots of information!

Kratos

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc
@Sam yea I'm good thanks I only lost power for a Day but I knew somebody that was retired from my job that He & His Son died together when there roof collapsed on them very sad and tragic. So I'm grateful for what I have. Just wanna get some stuff together old clothes and supplies to donate for the victims.

Kratos

Auditioning
Real Name
Marc
@Sam yea we all got hit pretty bad The Jersey Shore is gone! So many memories, truly sad! And Yes I think the Winter is going to be Brutal this year just my own opinion .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks