What's new

Hello from South Carolina! (1 Viewer)

AmanZerm

Auditioning
Real Name
Amando Zermeno
I'm Aman from SC, I'm a movie addict and I've been planning to have a space in my apartment for a home theater. The sad thing is that I'm currently broke and I think I have to hold that plan for a bit and just watch movies on my laptop. LOL! I hope you guys are all well.

Pupp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James D.
Welcome to the forum

If your ok not installing an actual home theater. The Kliptch Bar 48 sounds really good. (About $300 on Amazon.

The kicker is you can add a wired subwoofer to the soundbar, in addition to the wireless subwoofer that comes with the soundbar.

I picked up a Paradigm UltraCube 10 on ebay for a reasonable price and hooked it up with no problems. And there are plenty of good sounding used subwoofers on ebay that are even more budget friendly.

You could eventually install the 2 wireless back speakers for the Bar 48, although I thought they are a bit pricey for only 2 speakers. The system is definately friendly for apartments, where landlords don't want speakers hanging off walls and ceilings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks