What's new

Hello from Orange County! (1 Viewer)

ChrisOC

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Peterson
I just found this forum while running a search for information on 1776. My wife and I live in Orange County, CA, and our home theater is really our small-ish living room with a decent plasma set and a few added components. I'm generally more interested in software than hardware, but I have to admit that surround sound is nice when watching a properly coded DVD or BD. I can't think of much else to say right now, but a quick scan of this forum tells me that there's a lot to learn here, so I'm sure I'll be sticking around. Thanks!

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Welcome Chris! If you are interested in discs, HTF has some of the best reviews out there. I'm a fan of 1776, ever since I saw the movie in the theater in the 5th grade. I have the Pioneer Special Edition laserdisc, sans cover that was water damaged. In a pinch, I can always play the DVD, but I really want this on blu-ray. I hope your search for 1776 yielded Ron's letter-writing campaign. Your voice definitely counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks