What's new

Hello All (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Wow! Holy smoke!! Oh my gosh!!! I don't believe this!!!! Are you the Mike Ward?
Just kidding. :) Welcome aboard!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Welcome to the forum, Mike! I see that you are from Bakersfield. I don't know why, but that town always triggers some familiar response in me (although I've never been there). Is there something in particular that Bakersfield is known for?

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Welcome to the Forum... You will send all of your dvd's to me now... Waves his fingers in front of the keyboard :D

MikeWard

Auditioning
Welcome to the forum, Mike! I see that you are from Bakersfield. I don't know why, but that town always triggers some familiar response in me (although I've never been there). Is there something in particular that Bakersfield is known for?
well, after living here for, well, my entire life i think it is safe to say this place is in the inbred-retard capital of the world. other than that...biggest cotton producers in i think the world (though we produce more meth than cotton) second worst air in the U.S. (if i remeber correctly, might have been third) and in the movie running man arnold got framed for the Bakersfield massacre.....

a few bands have come out of Bakersfield though, Korn prolly being the biggest.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Two things:
1. Buck Owens and Dwight Yoakam "walked the streets of Bakersfield" during their collaboration You Don't Know Me, But You Don't Like Me.
2. You cannot refer to your hometown as "the inbred capital" until you've actually been to Northeast Mississippi. No joke.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
ay! Welcome Aboard the USS H.T.F.
...hope you brought lots of $$cash$$, these guys make me spend all my money with their mind trickery ;)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Hello Mike Ward. Tell us some relevant stuff about yourself as it relates to home theatre.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Hello, Mike.

Some friendly advice on getting on in this forum:

(a) mention politics and religion as often as possible

(b) also keep stating how much you love pan and scan movies

(c) saying what a waste of time extras on DVD are also helps

(d) imply (or heck, better still explicitly state) as often as possible that anyone with a remote interest in Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or Back to the Future is mentally retarded

(e) never pay any attention to a post from a Brit who has just finished work on a Friday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks