What's new

Hellboy & Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Anyone able to get the "Hellboy Limited Edition Gift Set" from Best Buy today? Was told by one store that they did not come in when they were suppossed to and another told me they were not getting them at all. (discontinued) Thank God for DeepDiscountDVD.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
I saw a few Gift Sets at BB this morning. The bust is very nice, but I couldn't bring myself to shell out the extra moolah for it. However, some people on a DVD forum have spotted mispriced Gift Sets at BB, i.e. they were tagged for $24.99, instead of $42.99. It's a YMMV situation, but a very good one if you luck out.

On a separate note, I couldn't find any SE copies of "Born On The Fourth Of July" though. :thumbsdown:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Just came back and saw a handful on the shelf. I passed as the movie does not warrant a double-dip.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I did find one at a local Circuit City but was not about the shell out $52.99 w/tax for it. Ordered from DeepDiscountDVD for $10.00 less. :emoji_thumbsup:

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I checked bestbuy.com and they say "limited availability" in-store. I did find a BB within reasonable driving distance that has some. If they still show stock when I am ready to leave work today I'll pop up and pick it up.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Plenty at mine, they had a bunch of them. None with the bust, but I wasn't interested anyway. Now just need to find the time to watch the thing.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor

It's the Gift Set with the bust that we're specifically talking about. It seems to be in short supply.

Found a couple at a BB I don't normally shop at and snagged it. Love the bust - Sideshow makes such cool stuff.

Rob T

Screenwriter
I saw 1 with the bust at HMV, but none at Best Buy. I just want the movie though and I'm having one heck of a time getting a good set.
The first one has a scratched disc 2 so I exchanged it for another and that one had 2 disc 2s and no disc 3. :thumbsdown:

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
My local FYE had one in stock, for $60. I just bought the movie though, as I've already ordered the 1/4 scale Hellboy statue from Sideshow. That'll be a real treat :)

Ben Rockwell

Agent
Just a heads up to those interested: the Hellboy boxset is available at the Best Buy at Bailey's Crossroads in Falls Church, VA. They had about 30 in stock. I didn't pick one up b/c I haven't seen the film, but it is a pretty sweet lookin' set. Priced at $42.99 I believe.

Kain_C

Screenwriter
You can raincheck it since it is in the ad. Our store only got about 4 or 5 in today.

Also, be on the lookout when you pick up the giftset because Hellboy's hand (holding the gun)was broken off on one of the sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoobird
Recent bookmarks