What's new

Hell in the Pacific (1968) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
174436_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
There is a review up on this at DVD Beaver. While he laments the fact that there is no 4.0 stereo option, he fails to actually tell us if the Blu-ray has stereo or mono sound. I've never owned any version of this title so I have no firsthand experience. I found a picture of a laserdisc jacket with "stereo" emblazoned on it so at least the LD was stereo. The specs on the 1999 Anchor Bay DVD said "stereo" and the 2004 MGM DVD said "mono", either of which could be wrong. Stephen Pickard, do you have any knowledge of these releases?

Stephen PI

Supporting Actor
There is a review up on this at DVD Beaver. While he laments the fact that there is no 4.0 stereo option, he fails to actually tell us if the Blu-ray has stereo or mono sound. I've never owned any version of this title so I have no firsthand experience. I found a picture of a laserdisc jacket with "stereo" emblazoned on it so at least the LD was stereo. The specs on the 1999 Anchor Bay DVD said "stereo" and the 2004 MGM DVD said "mono", either of which could be wrong. Stephen Pickard, do you have any knowledge of these releases?

I'll try to find out and let you know.

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter

He tends to always write 2.0 channel but rarely mentions stereo or mono, it's my pet peeve about his site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks