Hehehe....Argggh! :)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Apr 10, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Something's been bugging me for the past few d ays, so let me run a quick synosisp in front of you.
    I'm not really a people person. I enjoy getting out. I enjoy talking to friends. When I went to that one year college, I even made new friends. But if I see someone talking about something in a mall, that I know something about, I won't speak up....I'll just go about my daily buisness...
    So, here's what is going on. I live at the base of a hill. I have this big(well, oversized at either rate), picture window in my bedroom that houses my computer. If I turn on the lights, not only can anyone who walks outside see in clearly, but the entire street on the hill as well, so I usually keep the blins closed just enough so that I can see what's going on outside when I'm working on the comp.
    So, a week or so ago, I notice a car with it's lights on suddenly pull to a stop in the middle of the street. This catches my attention, since I don't like cars driving slowly around the neighborhood. So, I watch it as it comes down the hill. Apparently, people can see me more clearly than I thought, because the person inside stops, turns on their light, and waves at me, heh. I look at it again for a second more, turn away, and think nothing of it...
    Figured later that it was probably one of the neighbors and maby I should have waved back. So, it happend again just a few minutes ago tonight. They stopped longer this time and waved again. I couldn't make out the type of car, but it did indeed look like one of the neighbors.
    How many here would have waved either way, or how many are like me? Now I'm wishing I knew who it was so I can properly wave back [​IMG].

2. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

Close the curtains, turn off the lights, and play "I think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage at reference! [​IMG]
    Sorry i'm not in the mood for constructive posting right now!

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Heh, What was the line the Jimmy Stuart knockoff on the Simpsons episode uttered? It was the ep where Bart broke his leg and had to miss summer because of it [​IMG].