What's new

Heh, saw something cute today... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I was taking a slow little jaunt on a mini boardwalk with my bike as a shortcut. That, and I could have sworn I saw a cute girl my age smiling at me riding down the opposite way the other day, so I'd be on the lookout again, heh. But, Unlike most bikers I saw speeding by, I was going slow enough near pedestrians, where all I had to do was put a foot down and I'd stop in .1 seconds.

As I was coming down a beach intersection, I saw a familly with two little kids and a baby in the middle. I slowed down even more, watching what the two little kids would do when I got there, but came to a dead stop when I saw a baby start to crawl out from the right. I was about 2 feet from the kid, and stopped for about 5 seconds before the mother took the kid off the boardwalk.

For some of the bikers who speed down walkways like that, it could have been extremly dangerous, especially with all the sand nearbye, in the stopping measures, but I always go slow on those places for instances just like that. Despite the almost danger nature of the scene, I couldn't help but smile at the kid because it looked so cute, as babies usually do, heh.

Eevn though bikes are appaerntly allowed on the boardwalks, since famillies, bikers, and lifeguards are seen on it with them, I think I'll take a different route from now on, heh.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
You could have avoided this baby/family situation alltogether if you would have stopped to talk to the cute girl.
What were you thinking?
;)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, most of the time, too shy to make 'first contact', so to speak. Besides, would have looked strange if I suddenly skidded to a stop on the bike and turned direction on a dime :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks