Heathers tin?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Keefe, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

My friend said he saw a special edition Heathers tin at best buy for like 50-60 bucks.

I've noticed people talking about tin. non-tin and v2 in the other posts about Heathers. Is there a tin? If so what is in it and is it worth 60 bucks. This is one of my favorite movies. I was about to order the movie, but I iwll wait til I hear from you guys

Thanks,

dan

2. Michael St. Clair

To the best of my knowledge, it only has a special ruler and a small booklet. When I looked at it, I decided it was WAY too much extra money for what you got.

The disc is identical.

3. Mike Franklin

Mike Franklin Stunt Coordinator

I got my tin the day it came out, and NO! tin from Anchor Bay is $50 it was probely $34.99. My tin included a Yearbook and a ruler which was pretty cool.

4. Neil S. Bulk

Neil S. Bulk Screenwriter

Neil S. Bulk

5. MartinTeller

MartinTeller Screenwriter

Don't pay $50 or $60 for it, that's way over retail.

It's really not worth it anyway. I wish I'd bought the regular edition. You get a 6-inch ruler and a little yearbook with a few predictable blurbs and some photos. There's no additional content on the DVD. At least the Repo Man tin came with a soundtrack CD!

6. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

Yeah...there's no difference as to DVD content. However; from an artistic point of view, it's one of the better designed tins that Anchor Bay has put out. I like how the lid looks like a school chalkboard.[​IMG]

7. James D S

James D S Screenwriter

The tin at the Best Buys around go for $24.95 as the everyday price. Of all the Anchor Bay tins though, this one is the flimsiest, but worth the extra $ for the VA stuff. The yearbook is funny.

8. Berry_G

Berry_G Auditioning

Sam's Club has some Anchor Bay titles for $8.99, including the new Heathers SE Dvd, The Beastmaster, Soulman, a couple of Monty Python movies and 1 or 2 other titles that I cannot think of right now. I have seen the Heathers Tin at a Best Buy and it was $39.99, needless to say I picked up the normal SE Heathers dvd for $8.99.[​IMG]

9. Wade K

Wade K Second Unit

I just sold my Heathers tin (which I paid 19.99 for) for $51.00 on Amazon. Figure I can get the regular version of the film and have a little scratch left over. Haven't seen it at Best Buy or any other haunts for a while.