What's new

Heathers tin? (1 Viewer)

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
My friend said he saw a special edition Heathers tin at best buy for like 50-60 bucks.

I've noticed people talking about tin. non-tin and v2 in the other posts about Heathers. Is there a tin? If so what is in it and is it worth 60 bucks. This is one of my favorite movies. I was about to order the movie, but I iwll wait til I hear from you guys

Thanks,

dan

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
To the best of my knowledge, it only has a special ruler and a small booklet. When I looked at it, I decided it was WAY too much extra money for what you got.

The disc is identical.

Mike Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
I got my tin the day it came out, and NO! tin from Anchor Bay is $50 it was probely $34.99. My tin included a Yearbook and a ruler which was pretty cool.

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
Don't pay $50 or $60 for it, that's way over retail.

It's really not worth it anyway. I wish I'd bought the regular edition. You get a 6-inch ruler and a little yearbook with a few predictable blurbs and some photos. There's no additional content on the DVD. At least the Repo Man tin came with a soundtrack CD!

James D S

Screenwriter
The tin at the Best Buys around go for $24.95 as the everyday price. Of all the Anchor Bay tins though, this one is the flimsiest, but worth the extra $ for the VA stuff. The yearbook is funny.

Berry_G

Auditioning
Sam's Club has some Anchor Bay titles for $8.99, including the new Heathers SE Dvd, The Beastmaster, Soulman, a couple of Monty Python movies and 1 or 2 other titles that I cannot think of right now. I have seen the Heathers Tin at a Best Buy and it was $39.99, needless to say I picked up the normal SE Heathers dvd for $8.99.:)

Wade K

Second Unit
I just sold my Heathers tin (which I paid 19.99 for) for $51.00 on Amazon. Figure I can get the regular version of the film and have a little scratch left over. Haven't seen it at Best Buy or any other haunts for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks