Heathers keepcase cover scan?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Baker, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Kevin Baker

Kevin Baker Extra

I was wondering if someone has a scan of this. When I went to buy it, they only had the tin version. I tried to make a cover out of the tin and it's supplements, but it didn't quite turn out. Any cover would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Jeff Krispow

Jeff Krispow Stunt Coordinator

Um... there is a 10-page foldout inside of the "Heathers" tin which contains perfect copies of all five "regular edition" covers. You can easily pick and choose which of the five covers you want to use.
    While the height of each image page is correct, there is some text at the bottom that states the actor and character name that needs to be removed, so you will have to do some minor resizing. Of course, this assumes that you have a scanner and can do this yourself.
    Hope this helps...
    Jeff
    ------------------
    Jeff Krispow
    Retired Reviewer
    http://www.laserrot.com
    [email protected]

3. Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen Second Unit

Anchor Bay's website also has all the cover arts in 300dpi.

4. Kevin Baker

Kevin Baker Extra

I was actually looking for the whole cover. I know that the tin contains the five different fronts, but I need the spine and the back with the specs. (I was hoping to get away from having to spend $20 just to have a keepcase cover. There's too many titles coming out that I could use that cash towards. [​IMG]) I wish Anchor Bay included one in the tins. I'd pay a little extra to get the tin and a keepcase cover.

5. Jeff Krispow

Jeff Krispow Stunt Coordinator

Kevin, I didn't really think you were so dim as to not notice the covers in the booklet. I just thought that didn't open up your tin yet, and was waiting to see if you found a keepcase cover. Sorry about any misunderstanding there...
    Hmmm... all I can suggest is doing a search for "Heathers DVD covers" or somesuch. I know that I've seen a few postings in various places over the last few days advertising Heathers cover scans. You might also want to do a search here and see if any turn up on the HTF forums.
    Also, you might want to try contacting Anchor Bay directly and see if you can convince them to send you a cover, either gratis or for a nominal fee.
    Happy hunting,
    Jeff
    ------------------
    Jeff Krispow
    Retired Reviewer
    http://www.laserrot.com
    [email protected]

6. James D S

James D S Screenwriter

I'm with you Kevin. It would be nice if Anchor Bay included covers with their tins. I enjoy how the tins display, but a keepcase would be more convenient.
    I noticed that the quality of the tin itself was lower than previous AB tins I've purchased. Cover didn't "snap" on and the material seemed thinner. I hope this is not going to be the norm. Anchor Bay does such a good job with the presentation of their discs that cutting this corner would tarnish the effort quite a bit, I think.