What's new

Heathers defective? (1 Viewer)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Did the tin include anything extra other than the booklet and the ruler? I thought about it, but it seemed like a lot of additional money (30 bucks at Best Buy, I think) for the extras.

David Ruiz

Second Unit
I know we don't send the Tin Can, but how do we send the disc? Do we mail the disc inside the jewel case, or do we just send the disc all by itself in a padded envelope?

Greg_P

Stunt Coordinator
In case anyone is wondering how long it takes to get the replacement "Heathers" disc back from Anchor Bay. I mailed mine in on 2/12, and I just received a corrected disc in the mail today 3/9.

Good luck to all else getting their replacement discs.

Greg

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone outside the US or Canada replaced their copy yet??

I bought mine at Fry's when I was in LA back in september.. otherwise I would just solve it through an online-merchant.

Will Anchor Bay send out new discs to Europe, or will I have to go through a middle hand in the US?

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
So is this an official Anchor Bay thing now? I still haven't seen anything from them? Should I test my disk again?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks