What's new

Heat Pro's and cons.. (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
haha the daily highs will be sub-zero in ND for a month or more straight in jan-feb :)
no wonder no one wants to live there.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Pro:
Females with less clothing. :D

Its hot as hell (esp in the car) right now, but i'd rather have it hot than cold...

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Here's a heat question for you, since someone mentioned women in bathing suits... How many of you would feel comfortable enough to actually wear one to a mall, or grocery store? I thought, 'No Shirt, no service' was a rule in these places?

Not that I mind, of course, heh. Case in point, I was standing in line at McDonalds a few hours ago, when I notice that the lady who stepped up next to me was wearing what might have been a rather revealing bathing suit. I say might have been, because I knew if I took a glance, I might have wound up staring longer than intended in typical guy fashion...

But despite focusing my attention on the store counter, whenever I looked up to see if my meal was ready, I found my right eye looking in her direction. Hopefully it didn't look too strange ;)..

I know I don't have the body for it, so whenever you see it being 80 degrees or up, the shirt stays on, even at the beach.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
nonnoonono, hehhe....

They must have been a couple coming back from the beach, because there was also a shirtless dude next to her as well. I put that last comment on after remembering that detail, stating that I wouldn't have the confidence or 'guts' to pull that off :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks