Heart Of The Dragon - UK Region 2 HKL Review

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Chris_Marin, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Chris_Marin

Chris_Marin Stunt Coordinator

We now have a full review of Hong Kong Legends' August 30th release of the Jackie Chan / Sammo Hung vehicle Heart Of The Dragon. You can find the full review here.

2. Brian Thibodeau

Brian Thibodeau Supporting Actor

Do the deleted scenes on this release of Heart of Dragon actually feature the original audio, dialogue, etc. or are they "scored over" with that lousy synth junk that drowned out the audio on the Fox R1 edition of this film?

Personally, I don't understand why they don't just cut these back in since the movie WAS released with them in Japan and possibly other parts of the world. It would still be a legitimate cut of the film and allow all that excellent choreography to be seen in context. I can imagine it's a case of taking the easier route since they'd still probably have to track down other snippets to propertly ease these scenes back into the main feature, but I've always had a suspicion that the scenes as we've seen them so far are only segments of slightly larger bits, with the dialogue bits trimmed off to highlight the action.