1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Heart CD 6000

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TimJH, Mar 5, 2002.

1. TimJH

TimJH Auditioning

Anyone have personal experience with this modified Marantz (info at FSAudioweb.com) unit? Thanx, Tim.

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Tim, first, welcome to the Forum. I do not have hands-on experience with the Heart CD6000 though I have read good things about it on the Digital Drive message board on www.audioasylum.com . Head over to that board and do a search. There has been limited talk about this player here, so I think you will find more information on Audio Asylum.
    I have read up on the Heart players on www.fsaudioweb.com , and they look to be very good. For what it's worth, I have the Ah! Njoe Tjoeb 4000, which is a tube-modified Marantz CD4000 from a different manufacturer than the Heart players. For the $579 I paid through www.upscaleaudio.com , the Ah! is an excellent player.

3. TimJH

TimJH Auditioning

KeithH-Thanks for the reply and link to Audio Asylum (new site to me), I have also read many raves about the Ah!4000 so I am considering this unit also- Tim.

4. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Tim, no problem. Glad to help. Good luck in your search.