Health Supplements online?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ari, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Ari

Ari Stunt Coordinator

After watching a Discovery Channel special on aging, I've decided to start taking Glucosamine Chondroitin for my creaky knees.

Can you recommend any online source?? I didn't realize that they're quite pricy and I was wondering if buying online would be cheaper.

2. Marc S Kessler

Marc S Kessler Stunt Coordinator

Yes. I find that Puritans Pride has good prices, great sales, excellent products, and don't rip you off for shipping.

3. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

i've taken Glucosamine supplements for a while now (and recommend them) and i've found that different products treat me differently. some formulas have actually made me feel worse, my joints hurt worse and i just felt crappy.
    what i'd recommend is using one manufacturer/formula for a while, then when you find a product that works for you, stick with it.
    my supplement of choice is Grand Flex Rider by Grand Meadows. their primary market is for horse supplements, but they have a human product, hence the "Rider" in the name. they have a dealer search function on their website at www.grandmeadows.com