What's new

Heads up if you're buying an xbox. (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well the places that have it up now are

Ebgames.com-Go to the bundle section
Gamestop.com has a link on the main page with free 2 day shipping
kbkids.com which you get a shirt and hat :)

RobP

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought an XBOX for $150 refurbished from Funcoland. I can still return it but do you think its worth the extra $50 for the S-pad and two games?

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I would say that it's a personal preference as far as the Controller S is concerned.
I bought my system just over a month ago and bought a Controller S with the system, and have never even used the standard controller that came with the system. I dump that one on my friends that stop over. :)
I would think that it would be worth it to return the system to Funco to get the extra games for $50 bucks difference, but that's just my opinion. Plus, you'd be getting a brand new system. That might also make a difference.
Glen

JohnTKline

Stunt Coordinator
Well I just got home with my xbox bundle and set everything up. Wow, digital sound. Wow, nice graphics! I put in sega gt2002, and I'm having a blast with it. It's one disc with sega gt2002 and jsrf, plus some extra video clips of different games available.
I'm so happy I got this, and am considering taking back the ps2 since I only got it for sega 2k2 tennis. Wish xbox would get a good tennis game, or do they??

Gotta go and play some more! Awesome...

John

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Well, I stand corrected on the dvd rebate offer. The rebate offer will not apply to the limited edition xbox units, but is still valid until Nov. 2 for the standard xbox systems. At least, that's what my friendly EB rep told me. Off topic, but, I got a demo disc of Splinter Cell from EB, so people interested in the game might want to contact their local retailer to snag a copy.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Dan B,
Good to see you. Haven't seen you on the forum in a while!
Thanks Romier. It's good to be back. I've been lurking a little during my break away from gaming. With Shenmue II, ToeJam & Earl, Panzer Dragoon Orta, etc. on the way...do you really think I could keep away any longer? ;)
Can you feel the Sega love warming up around here? :D
-Dan B.

VanteS

Auditioning
Sweet! I'm getting mine next weekend, hopefully Gamespot will give me credit for JSRF on the spot so I could get NBA2K2!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks