What's new

headphones (1 Viewer)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Thanks Ryan... I am still looking but can't find much feedback on those sony's... I'll keep looking... if you find something let me know... I may just have to have my local dealer order me a pair and try them for 30 days as I know he would take them back if I did not like them...
Mike

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
Under $100.00, I would check out the Sennheiser 280 Pro. They list for $200.00, but can often be found in the $80.00 range. They are closed units with great detail and very comfy.

Chester II

Stunt Coordinator
Dude,

Forget your $100.00 limit and get the Sennheiser HD 580. I have both the hd580 and hd600 headphones and they are phenomenal. Very comfortable. The hd580 is 90 percent what the hd600 headphones are. DO IT.....DO IT NOW.......AS IN N O W N O W NOW N O W ............

dude,

Chester II

Matthew Todd

Second Unit

Do the 590's also use the same drivers? I ended up getting the 590's for Christmas (you know, when you choose your own gift?) and like them a lot. They are very comfortable. I haven't heard the 580s or any of the 600 series to compare them to though.

I have seen 580's on ebay, brand new, still in original packaging for I think between $100-$150.

Matt

Jason Hicks

Auditioning

I believe the new H-K's, from the AVR430 and up, include Dolby Headphone processing.

OneCall has the 403 for $660 so the situation is sems to be improving.

Jason

Ryan H

Auditioning

Nice! This is news to me! I need to check those out. The real question for me is, will it have a line out (rca's) bypassing the crappy headphone jack in the reciever so I can use my headamp. If so, I'll be getting a new H-K reciever soon!

Chester II

Stunt Coordinator
Michael dude,

It was a bit chilly but I think we had a high temperature of about 65 degrees here in Berkeley........dude....:emoji_thumbsup:

Dude,

Chester

BenCosta

Agent
When i saw this thread I was going to come in and post how much I liked the Grados, but it looks like everyone's covered that pretty well. ;) Sens are nice too, just different.

Peace-

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks