Heading to HT Expo tonight and over the w/e.

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
If anyone wants anything checked out and reported on, I will do my best. I don't have a camera, so no pictures, but if you want me to ask a manufacturer a question or something, let me know. Please post here. I don't check my pm's often.

Also, I will only reluctantly give opinions on speakers. I feel that they are so hard to qualify for other people.

Rich

Bob Bartlett

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I'm hoping Outlaw Audio has a new receiver. I'd be interested in the specs on that, especially if it has video upconversion.

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
will do.

im hoping for more info on their rr-2150..im also hoping they will announce the winners of the contest they held on that...i thought i had one of the funnier entries.

Rich

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Definetly Outlaw. I want to buy that 200x7 with the 950 combo but haven't heard much about it.

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
wow lotta outlaw fans...

in 2002 i saw their demo, twice, they were very nice, but they did not do a demo of 2 channel...i was disappointed.

Rich

Ricky T

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I was there all day today.

I didn't listen to an Outlaw demo, but did see their prototype, new 7.1 receiver (should release by end of year, priced around 1k). Outlaw will also go to new cosmetics...deep/shiny black with silver/copper accents.

The prototype Sony $30k, 1080P upconverting projector was awesome! Nine Wilson Watt Puppies in the Sony room was impressive too.

Jerome Grate

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Bummer, previous commitments will take me away from it. Unless the wife can take the kids Saturday afternoon.

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
k,

As mentioned elsewhere, Outlaw announced a new receiver...won't come out this year was the implication it got...it has digital 7.1 with full bass management...has 2 dvi outs one dvi in...

the 2150 looks pretty cool...i like it!

the subwoofer they have is very good...

also, they announce a 7 x 300 watt amp that weighs over 100lbs and has to power coords...

Rich

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersecretjim