What's new

Head Unit/CD Changer problems (1 Viewer)

Marcus D

Agent
I had my factory head unit and speakers replaced with an Alpine Head Unit to go along with my Alpine 6 disc changer. I had an FM modulator that played/controlled the CD's in the CD changer. I had this removed so I could control the CD changer through the Alpine head unit. I already have a sub and amp connected as well. The problem I am having is when I turn the head unit on FM/AM I get bass from the sub and amp as normal. When I push Source Direct on the Alpine head unit to play my CD's from the CD changer or put in a CD in the head unit I get no bass from my amp or sub. I noticed that when I push Source Direct to play CD's, when I play the radio it obviously goes up. Do I need to add another connection or is something not connected. Please help

Thanks

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
That's a weird problem. Have you tried your question at caraudio.com or caraudioforum.com ? They may be able to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks