What's new

Directors head to head tourney - draft 1 vs. draft 2 (1 Viewer)

JenB

Screenwriter
Airplane! -Extremely tough one although this was one of the movies that I strongly considered picking so I have to go with the comedy classic that I love on this one.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
This statement:
I strongly suspect that most people in these 2 drafts think theirs is the better one. I certainly do. :)
4. As I said, I suspect there will be some kind of head-to-head and we'll see. :)
5. There are certainly some lists and some films from this second draft that are better than the first, but overall... :)
When you add to these statements the fact that this thread is entitled "head to head tourney- draft 1 vs. draft 2", I think it is disingenuous to state that it was never claimed to be anything other than a tourney pitting unique films from each draft against each other.
Sorry, had to get that off my chest. :)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
This will be my final statement on the topic. I clearly stated that the reason for the elimination format was because the seeding would be too controversial. Think what you want Rob.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
If we were to vote on lists from draft 1 and draft 2, wouldn't a lot of people just vote on the list that corresponds to the draft they participated in?

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Ummm, who gives a fuck which draft is "better"? I didn't care if I was in draft 1 or 2 or 49. This is beyond juvenile.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I agree Chuck!

That's why I was concerned that this was being construed as a "draft 1 vs draft 2" competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks