What's new

Head stuck up my (1 Viewer)

John S Smith

Agent
...unfinished ceiling, running cable, dedicated circuits, "future" conduits, home runs to distribution points, Hubs for voice/data/video....AAARGGHHH!

Never even been in a real HT (stores don't count, lousy company and no beer!)But determined to pull it all together some time this century, HT or the closest I can get to it, room is probably a sound nightmare, glass doors down both walls, hardwood floors, open to kitchen and living room and hallway/staircase! Realise now that there is no such thing as a finished HT, also that I, (1) Don't know jack about any of this "stuff" (2)Need to concentrate on installing a basic system untill I can figure it all out (3) need to stop mental upgrading based on what you guys have learnt over the years.

Many thanks to all members for a great forum where civility is the norm.

Now where is that F#%^&^ hammer..........

..john

John S Smith

Agent
Joe
Sorry about the muddled post, just a moment of frustration, really. I have been trying to build a HT with no real experience, relying heavily on HTF members for input. Have found the members to be helpfull in a non condescending way, tried to acknowledge that help and be amusing about it.
Guess a "Happy new year from newbie" might have been more appropriate.
Oops!
john
:b ;)
..anyone see my tape measure?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks