What's new

He-Man Cartoon in the UK (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
From the latest Contender newsletter

A Call to Art!
In August we’re releasing the first volume of the hit 80s animation He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. If you would like to be a part of this release, here’s your chance! We’re looking for good examples of fan art to put on the DVD as a full screen gallery – any lucky winners will have their work credited on screen. For details of where to send any pieces, and in what format, please contact us on: [email protected]

James Reader

Screenwriter
First supplement passed by the BBFC

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classi...1?OpenDocument

THE WORLD OF HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
Run Time 24m 30s
At the time of classification Mattel UK Ltd was the holder of the rights or the brand name for this work.
Directed by Gary Hartle
Producer(s) Ian Richter
The cast for this work includes: Ian Richter (voice).

EdwardS

Grip
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! This is fantastic news.....along with Transformers, Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds, Dangermouse and now He-Man my childhood is returning!!! Superb....I don't have any art to contribute but I'd just like to say thanks a lot! Any remastering of sound or picture taking place?
For those interested parties the following kids shows desperately need releasing on DVD and naturally, being bought by me!
Ulysses 31
MASK
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Thundercats...all 130 episodes!
Visionaries
Pole Position
Anyone else want anything else?
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks