What's new

HDTV under 36" Wide? (1 Viewer)

Scott Reiss

Agent
My TV is the oldest part of my HT setup at about 8 years old ... it's a Toshiba 32". It sits in an entertainment armoire that can handle a set up to 36" wide. I'm wondering if it's worth my while to look at an HDTV that will fit in this space. The other key parts of the system are a Pioneer VSXD811 AV Receiver, a Toshiba DVD player, and PSB 5.1 speakers.

Most of the new TVs that I've glanced at seem to be much larger. I haven't really spent a lot of time researching yet, but I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time with the limit on the width at 36", and just sticking with what I have. Thx --Scott

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey Scott!

Good luck on your search. I've been raving about my 26" WS Samsung HDTV. Its only about 32" wide. Awesome picture. I've had it since Black Friday. Here's a link to it at Sears if you want to go and check it out. It's also quite affordable (all things being relative).

Samsung (and Phillips) also both make a 30" WS HDTV that might also fit your space.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks