What's new

HDTV etc. just read it and loved it! (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Hey guys! I just bought the HDTV etc. mag and I must tell you that I really appreciated it! Yall rock and so does your mag!

I have to read four different magazines to get the info I got from HDTV Etc. Thank you for making and spending your hard earned time producing such fine quality work! Just a small thank you from a small HD consumer!

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Grady,

Sorry for not replying sooner. We just returned from CES and we've been shipping another magazine. Thanks for the Kudos. The staff here works hard to stay on top of all that is happening with HD and there are a lot of conflicting reports as you well know. We are now offering subscriptions to HDTV ETC. Magazine. Look for more information on www.hdtvetc.com And we are 6 times in 2004. Also look for a spinoff of the two magazines to encompass high-end home theater gear: High Definition Home Theater will appear in the Spring issue of HDTV ETC. as a "teaser" of what is still to come from the team here at Avodah.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks