What's new

HD Masters opinions? (1 Viewer)

shivas7

Auditioning
I thought it was ok...perhaps it will be better with sunnier conditions forecast for the weekend...I hate to miss the Venturi/Nantz commentary though....what did anyone else think?
------------------

Frank

Stunt Coordinator
THe coverage was very good and the best thing of all was that there were no commercials!
When they occasionally used a standard definition camera I couldn't believe how bad it looked in comparison.
Just think, that horrible looking standard definition picture is what 99.99 percent of people are watching. :)
------------------
Frank...
Turn off the TV and read these books those in power DON'T want you to read...

JoelC

Stunt Coordinator
Exactly my thoughts Frank. Everything was great, especially when they showed the close up putts. I believe the standard camera's were the ones the showed fairway shots into the green....either that or there camera was way out of focus? Either way CBS is the best, only if they had NBA coverage.

AllenD

Second Unit
Chris,
I too think the overcast conditions didn't help the broadcast. I couldn't see the ball a few times when it would blend in with the clouds, like the RCA HiDef commercials that ran a while back.
Frank,
You read my mind! My only gripe with the whole broadcast was when they would switch to an SD camera. Most of them where ground shots. I think CBS should put a High Def camera on a blimp for an aerial shot, if possible. A blimp shot of player's tee shots would be great!
Overall, CBS rules in the HD realm. Thanks CBS, and keep up the outstanding support to make us HD junkies happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks