What's new

HD football (1 Viewer)

BretWeaver

Stunt Coordinator
Whats next year's NFL/college football HD schedule going to be like. I would think that ESPN sunday night football would be in HD and probably monday night football as well... anyone know for sure?

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
There have been some threads on this issue—you might try a search for specifics.

Last year CBS showed one college SEC game a week in HD—I’d assume as least this much this year.

The AFC had one game in HD each week—one can assume that we will get at least this many this year.. Fox has stated that they will telecast one HD game a week this next season.

The Monday night game was in HD last year.

The Sunday night game on ESPN was in HD late last year.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Here's info on Fox's NFL plans for the upcoming season. That's six games a week in HD. Pretty cool.

I would assume ABC will still do Monday Night FB in HD and the ESPN Sunday night game in HD. If CBS does what they did last year, that's a lot of NFL in HD for this coming season. Sounds fun.

Peace,

DM

Doug R

Supporting Actor
ABC said all MNF games are in HD this upcoming season.

ESPN Sunday Night Football all will be in HD.

Fox UP TO 6 games per Sunday in HD.

CBS broadcast one last year in HD per week and hasn't announced this year's slate but I imagine they'll compete with Fox by upping them.

DirecTV Sunday Ticket promised at least HALF of every week's games in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks