What's new

HBO's HDTV broadcast of Springsteen's concert (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Alf, do they even sell HDTV's in Tulsa?
:)
- Steve
P.S.: I'm originally from Tulsa. This is an opportunity, I would think, to get Ultimate Electronics or one of the HDTV dealers to invite people to see the show. Last time I checked, Ultimate Electronics is a Dish Network dealer, too, so they should have the ability to receive it.

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Alf,
Glad to see another Boss fan! I saw 9 Springsteen shows this past tour (would've seen more, but the wife balked at the idea of going into more debt)
You may or may not already know this, but Bruce is also releasing a DVD of portions of the June-July 2000 MSG shows...rumoured to come out 6-8 weeks after the HBO special, as well as a 2-disc CD of the same shows, with selected songs, of course...(selections that are sure to drive the afficianados into a furious hissy fit).
Jack

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Funny stuff there Steve! Don't quit your day job though
laugh.gif

You are correct about Ultimate..they are a DISH and DirecTV distibutor...It would be cool if they could set up something for the show.
p.s We have PLENTY of HDTV sets around here..thank you very much!!! :)
Alfer
------------------
Check out my new Home Theater site and my NEW HT 6.1 Pic's at www.TheEnormodome.homestead.com
Join my new Yahoo "Club Enormodome" for HT and DVD chats at: Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks