What's new

HBO's 6FT Under Episode #3-"The Foot" (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Ok-place your votes now for who set the house on fire
confused.gif

The sister, the girl friend, the cop boyfriend, an accident??
Another good episode except the "dream song/dance sequence" freaked me a little...
eek.gif

------------------
http://members.telocity.com/todbnla/theater.htm

Brian_J

Second Unit
I didn't think there was any mistery to it really...the sister. Until I read your thread I didn't even give it a second's thought.
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I don't think it's Claire. I'd have to watch again to be sure, but I don't think she even knows about Kroner moving in across the street at that point in the show...
My guess is it truly is an accident. A happy accident, but an accident nonetheless...

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
the cop told her about the house across the street when they were looking for the foot. it would appear she did it.
another great episode.
$25K loss @ the track
toe slut (i was rolling on that one)
republican nazi trying to buy the firm, then that they were going to put them out of business.
paul

Jim Rankin

Stunt Coordinator
"I think she's a casket climber!"
laugh.gif
- It's going to be interesting to see how many unique deaths they can come up for the intro. This show has me locked in, if I make a special point to remember to watch it, and clear my schedule specifically to watch it I am hooked.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, I assumed it was the sister... but as soon as she said the house was on fire my wife said "It's Nate's crazy girlfriend that did it". I didn't really see her as crazy, but given that she has a tattoo with his name on already (which she claims is not HIS name), maybe she is a little out of whack.
GREAT episode, this show just keeps getting better.
/Mike

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
John,
You are correct Sir, Sorry-My Bad.
SS, Please correct the header to this thread, THANKS!
------------------
http://members.telocity.com/todbnla/theater.htm

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
i think this show is getting better each episode! the writing is awesome. i was laughing out loud when the cop was putting the squeeze on the kid about the foot.

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
Any speculation on where the psycho girlfriend went when she got that mysterious phone call while her and Nate were in the house that burned? I'm guessing she's married and that was her husband.

Jodee

Screenwriter
Has anyone else noticed that Brenda's "mystery man" happens to be the same actor who played Elton in "Clueless"?
We were laughing because in that movie he is always raising his hand in class to say something like "I lost my Cranberries CD" or "My foot hurts". He also played Jesus in a TV movie and we had a good laugh about how he probably said "My foot hurts" in the crucifixion scene. :)
Now he's playing in a show with a missing foot. Interesting trend...
As sooon as I saw him briefly in that one scene I figured he would eventually pop up in as a more major character. Perhaps he is named Nathaniel too?
I also noticed that Nate's dad was also called Nathaniel. Perhaps Brenda had an affair with him? That might have been interesting.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Jodee, I was thinking about the Nate Sr-Jr thing also, but it seems a little far fetched... but who knows.
/Mike

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
What I don't understand about the whole "fire" thing is that wouldn't insurance cover that, and actually make matters worse because they could then rebuild the house and make it better? Hence...my take on the fire is that the Kroner boys did it (with the intent that they would be able place the blame on the Fishers).

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
It takes time to rebuild. While Kroehner is rebuilding, they're not competing just across the street.
M.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Valid point Michael, but that house looked like it needed major work to begin with.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
What I don't understand about the whole "fire" thing is that wouldn't insurance cover that, and actually make matters worse because they could then rebuild the house and make it better?

Probably, but people who go around setting houses on fire usually don't think that far ahead I think...
/Mike

Brian_J

Second Unit
This whole plot point lost me because of the insurance issues mentioned above. I'm in construction and know that it would actually be faster to rebuild that house from scratch than renovate it. It really looked like termites holding hands.
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks