What's new

HBO Deadwood Season Finale Tonight 6-13 (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I sympthize with everyone’s distress on the wait—but I’d rather wait nine, or even 18 months for another set of episodes of Deadwood than a short summer break for some more CSIs.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I sympthize with everyone’s distress on the wait—but I’d rather wait nine, or even 18 months for another set of episodes of Deadwood than a short summer break for some more CSIs.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I finally saw the last two eps last night (I record them and watch them with my dad, and this was the first time we were both free to watch 'em).

Just brilliant stuff. Easily my favorite show.

Unfortunately, it cut off the last minute or so. Al was looking at Trixie and she was turning around to look at him. Did anything happen then? (ie, did they imply if Al was ready to accept her back into his confidence?)

That Al / Trixie relationship is just all kinds of messed up. He really felt jealous that she had sex with another guy, and could only "fix" it by making Sol pay.

Bullock did two surpisingly and supremely stupid things:
1. Tell Al that Sol was nailing Trixie
2. Beat up Alma's dad
Becoming sheriff was the only way he could have a shot at defending himself.

I love the scene where the original sheriff was just reprimanding a the guy who killed the Asian man- with a warning! Hah.

Any scene with the Doc or Al is gold, and with the two of them together it's just too much awesome.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
OK OK, sorry, I am just a bit enthusiastic about having discovered and completed the 1st season of this most excellent show.

It's funny, most of you expressed how much you will be missing the show, and yet at this point, you've seen S2 already. I have to wait a couple of months for it's DVD release.

Six Feet Under, Sopranos and then this. HBO can do no wrong in my book at this point.

--
H

Alex F

Stunt Coordinator

You'd think that'd be the case with so many amazing shows under their belt... but then they go and do something like cancel Carnivale. Ugh.

but we still have Deadwood, season 3 to look forward to, I guess.

SarahG

Second Unit

Oh yeah, that's right. I've been pleasantly surprised with the success of their stuff, including pretty much everything. My favorite right now is Entourage....season 2 is starting off pretty good.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I miss Deadwood in HD on sunday nights already.

I bought the S1 DVD set and rewatched it last weekend and plan to rewatch S2 this weekend.

SarahG

Second Unit
When does Rome debut? And on what day is it supposed to air? I would assume they will time it after the end of Entourage, or right around there. I haven't heard too much on Rome anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks