What's new

HBO Deadwood Season Finale Tonight 6-13 (1 Viewer)

John_VI

Second Unit

Actually, Sean, I think it's spelled...

SWIGEN!!!

...or perhaps...

SWIDGEN!!!

Of course, to have the maximum effect, one must place the right fist into the left hand and hold the clutched hands about a foot in front of the chest, give a small, single, firm shake of the clutched hands and exclaim, SWIDGEN!!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
who would have thought that after the first couple of episodes, that you'd end up liking al, and even rooting for him? the writers have either done a terrific job of revealing more about the man so you can see his foibles and his good intentions, along with the despicable, so that he becomes sympathetic, or they deliberately toned him down just a bit, and introduced the even more despicable cy tolliver. but swedgen is a fully realized character, both the good and bad.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
who would have thought that after the first couple of episodes, that you'd end up liking al, and even rooting for him? the writers have either done a terrific job of revealing more about the man so you can see his foibles and his good intentions, along with the despicable, so that he becomes sympathetic, or they deliberately toned him down just a bit, and introduced the even more despicable cy tolliver. but swedgen is a fully realized character, both the good and bad.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I finally got to see the finale

"Awwwww,Fuck You Al!!"

Im gonna miss this show:frowning:

And Ive got to get one of those shirts:laugh: :emoji_thumbsup:

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Definitely. Between the end of the Sopranos for, like, a millenium, the season finale of The Shield, the finale of Deadwood, and finally getting to see The Line of Fire: Eminence Front [on tape from the parents], and seeing the premieres of Quintuplets and Method and Red, I'm in a real funk about the upcoming TV viewing season.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Definitely. Between the end of the Sopranos for, like, a millenium, the season finale of The Shield, the finale of Deadwood, and finally getting to see The Line of Fire: Eminence Front [on tape from the parents], and seeing the premieres of Quintuplets and Method and Red, I'm in a real funk about the upcoming TV viewing season.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
I want to know when HBO will reair season 1. If I can't get season 2 for a while at least I can watch 1 again. And introduce the show to some friends while I'm at it.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
I want to know when HBO will reair season 1. If I can't get season 2 for a while at least I can watch 1 again. And introduce the show to some friends while I'm at it.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I think HBO is replaying Season 1 this Sunday on HBO 2. Not positive though.

edit: It is Sunday at 12:00 am EST and Saturday at 9pm PST.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I think HBO is replaying Season 1 this Sunday on HBO 2. Not positive though.

edit: It is Sunday at 12:00 am EST and Saturday at 9pm PST.

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
That was my favorite line, if not my favorite moment, from the episode. Not since Ed Harris' exit from Glengarry Glen Ross has that familiar phrase been uttered with such vehemence by an actor. Bravo.

It's great to see Brad Dourif playing such a sympathetic character, and doing such a wonderful job of it. McShane is similarly brilliant, of course.

--Jefferson Morris

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
That was my favorite line, if not my favorite moment, from the episode. Not since Ed Harris' exit from Glengarry Glen Ross has that familiar phrase been uttered with such vehemence by an actor. Bravo.

It's great to see Brad Dourif playing such a sympathetic character, and doing such a wonderful job of it. McShane is similarly brilliant, of course.

--Jefferson Morris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks