What's new

Disney+ Hawkeye (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
^ What's telling about that concept art is that all of the Kate Bishops look like Hailee Steinfeld instead of a generic late teen/early twentysomething brunette, suggesting she was Marvel's choice right from the beginning and the delayed confirmation was just a matter of working out the contractual complications.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Finally watched the Assembled Making of Hawkeye. My favorite parts of it were about Pizza Dog and bringing in The Kingpin. They also tell how quickly Hailee Steinfeld was cast in the role.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Hawkeye is being submitted as a comedy series for the purposes of the Emmys. If Marvel was looking at this as a close-ended series, they could submit it as a miniseries, so not doing that seems to imply they might want to do more of it. Or they're just trying to avoid competing with themselves because Moon Knight is being entered as a miniseries.

If Disney+ wants to renew Hawkeye, I'd watch that for sure. But I actually think Moon Knight left more dangling threads for a potential second season to pick up than Hawkeye did, and that's the one they're saying is standalone.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Of the shows that have aired so far, this is the one I'd most like another helping of. I can see it working like "Buffy", where each season tells a story that is pretty contained within itself. The first season wrapped up that story well, but I'd love to see Clint and Kate off on another adventure.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Of the shows that have aired so far, this is the one I'd most like another helping of. I can see it working like "Buffy", where each season tells a story that is pretty contained within itself. The first season wrapped up that story well, but I'd love to see Clint and Kate off on another adventure.

And maybe have Clint's wife Laura (aka Mockingbird) join in...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks