1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Hawkeye (Disney+)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jul 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Director

Hawkeye_001.

Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Fall 2021. It will tell the story of two generations of Hawkeye: Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner, reprising his role from the feature films) and Kate Bishop (casting not yet announced). It is apparently set between Infinity War and Endgame, during the Blip, while Barton was globetrotting around the world dispensing lethal justice.

joshEH and Sean Bryan like this.
  2. Josh Dial

Josh Dial Producer

Josh Dial
    The Matt Fraction logo has me hyped. I hope we get to see my two favourite moments from the comics: Christmas lights and Pizza Dog!

joshEH likes this.
  3. Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan Sean Bryan

Sean
    A look at the logo animation

4. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Director

5. Jake Lipson

Jake Lipson Lead Actor

Jake Lipson
    I know Scarlett Witch has her own show, but the hiring of Igla makes me wonder if we might see her pop up in this show too, albeit briefly. He has obviously worked well with Elizabeth Olsen, who is the star of Sorry For Your Loss.

Also, Variety says Hailee Steinfeld has been offered the role of Kate Bishop. I think this is a great idea because Steinfeld is a fantastic actress, and Bumblebee, which I very much enjoyed last year, proved that she is comfortable working in a big action spectacle environment and can do terrific, natural work there. I wasn't expecting to care about the central human character in a Transformers movie as much as I did about her in Bumblebee, and that's a credit to her abilities to be grounded and emotional even when surrounded by big set pieces. I really hope she takes this.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hawkeye-series-hailee-steinfeld-disney-plus-1203318859/

Sean Bryan likes this.