What's new

"Hawkeye and Last Of The Mohicans" from Renown Films UK (1 Viewer)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Never have seen this series which was filmed in Canada, is it any good? https://www.renownfilms.co.uk/produ...ubtitles/?mc_cid=6b497b141f&mc_eid=8dc1eb6de1
Yeah I do remember this cool series, nice on Bob!! This offering as far as I can disern is the only one offering a fully restored edition of all 39 episodes!! I know Alpha Video has most of the series but they don't restore the videos and just offer them as is. For anyone wanting a nice version of the classic series, these guys seem to be the ones. I'm popping in it now!! Thanks again Bob, for triggering my memories of this great TV series from the past!! Wait, one problem...they aren't able to ship to the US, Canada or OZ!!

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
maybe later, but for now...

Attachments

• IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 50

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Yeah I do remember this cool series, nice on Bob!! This offering as far as I can disern is the only one offering a fully restored edition of all 39 episodes!! I know Alpha Video has most of the series but they don't restore the videos and just offer them as is. For anyone wanting a nice version of the classic series, these guys seem to be the ones. I'm popping in it now!! Thanks again Bob, for triggering my memories of this great TV series from the past!! Wait, one problem...they aren't able to ship to the US, Canada or OZ!!
They claim due to covid - hopefully they will ease restrictions soon or Amazon UK will sell it

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
did you ever watch the series Yancey Derringer? I waited for decades before the series was restored and box seted. Back then every series had a real theme song, with words, LOL!!!! Bat Masterson, Maverick, Branded, The Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive, the Rebel...

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
did you ever watch the series Yancey Derringer? I waited for decades before the series was restored and box seted. Back then every series had a real theme song, with words, LOL!!!! Bat Masterson, Maverick, Branded, The Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive, the Rebel...

Never saw it! Looks great gotta see if youtube has alot of episodes

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Never saw it! Looks great gotta see if youtube has alot of episodes
they're all there, it was realsed by Timeless Media/Shout Factory, and it looks like it's OOP, the prices have sky rocketed!! I got mine years ago, when it was first released for less than $20 for the box set. Now they're going for $70 and up for new ones.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Network had released it about 10 years ago the new restored release is from Renown
I can see many dvd editions from many sources, yet the release from Renown, is the only one that is offering a restored and full episodic release of this classic TV series!!

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
And the Network set does have all 39 episodes.

I have the Network and am not interested in the Renown set. But I wouldn't mind hearing from someone who has the Network release and does buy the Renown, to find out if the Renown is truly a new restoration and not a redo of the Network materials.

Here's an old HAWKWYE thread. We talked about some of the other ITC/Network releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks