What's new

Hawaii Five O Season 8 (1 Viewer)

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I love this series for many reasons and am very happy they seem to be releasing the whole series. I must confess that I was a little disappointed with season 7. I thought the stories and even Jack Lord seemed less than dynamic.

When season 8 arrived my expectations were low. I can't tell you how surprised I was with the quality of this 8th season. From the extended season opener on, it has been fantastic. The writing is awesome, great guest and acting, Jack Lord is back on the top of his game.

I just watched, Target...The Lady? with guest Susan Dey. Besides the fact that I think she looked strikingly beautify in this episode, she did a fabulous job. She portrayed such vulnerability and emotion she was bewitching.

cardinalmark

Agent
Real Name
Mark Collins
Again, another of my favorite shows!! Really enjoying season eight, and look for all 12 seasons!! They missed out on doing a reunion show back in the 90's. A new verison of this show needs to be done! Hawaii Five-0 2??

BobSchneider

Second Unit
Hmmm cardinal mark be careful what you wish for there vague rumors of pilot episode now be shot in Hawaii for a Five 0 remake and from what I've heard it to be like 21 hump oops Jump street meets....????? The pilot sound almost as gasty bad as short live painfully god awful late night Five 0 re spin CBS did in the late 80's or early 90's

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
There's been some chatter about the new version of Five-0 from several folks who have worked on it. Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yktd3mv

Still enjoying season 8 on DVD--hopefully we will have an announcement on season 9 in the next month or 2. I encourage anyone who's enjoying it to post a review on Amazon. BTW, if you're a fan of the original, check out my new Facebook fan page in my signature link below.

BobSchneider

Second Unit
Lol the LA times calender section had a article about some old school TV show retreads pilots , Hawaii five-0 and Rockford files were mentioned along with last season flop of the Bionic women. It should be on the LA times online edition

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks