What's new

Hawaii Five-O Extra - What about Khan? (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
I know that many H5-0 fans are looking for this series and it is one of the rarest series of the 70s. Not one episode exists in collector's circles nor is there even one at MTR, UCLA or Library of Congress archives. Starring Kheigh Dhiegh (Wo Fat) as a private detective, the show only aired for 4 weeks (how many were made is unknown but probably at least 7). Just like Universal did with the failed Mrs Columbo (Kate Loves a Mystery) series, throwing them in on the Columbo sets, Paramount should include these on the Hawaii Five-O sets. They would be great extras and fans would love to get copies of this ultra rare series.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I heard about this series which Kheigh Dheigh did in the 70's a few weeks ago, but didn't know what it was called. Who owns the rights to this short-lived series?

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I've just had another look at your post above Hank, and I have no idea where copies of Khan! can be found. I'm assuming videotape recorders weren't around in the US in early 1975, so the episodes which were shown on CBS won't be provided by members of the public.

It would be a shame if the episodes shown and unaired were not found, as I think this would make a perfect companion to Hawaii Five-O.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I dont think Hank will answer, and this thread is 2 years old. Usually i remember an old show that only ran 4 or 5 episodes, but i sure dont remember this one!

BobSchneider

Second Unit
Originally Posted by RickER

I dont think Hank will answer, and this thread is 2 years old. Usually i remember an old show that only ran 4 or 5 episodes, but i sure dont remember this one!
Hmmm if I remeber right dearborn got band from here for releasing address and phone# of the wrong cbs excutive over the rescoring of "The fugitive" S2 v1. boink up . The guy started getting death treaths from the info hank releases (not funny) . So no I seriously doubt he'll reply unless he's lurking under a new screen name and ip address.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I wasn't replying in this thread to start any trouble. Khan! is a TV series I'd like to see get a DVD release. I was just replying to the topic.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Originally Posted by WaveCrest

I wasn't replying in this thread to start any trouble. Khan! is a TV series I'd like to see get a DVD release. I was just replying to the topic.
I didnt think you were starting anything Richard. I was just noticing the first, and for a time the only post was 2 years old. No one else has an update on this show, and i never heard of it. Even though i was a kid at the time, 5-0 is one of my favorite shows.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i just order my set today. I am huge fan of Hawaii Five-O and would not miss this release for anything. I also order Mannix and Vega$ as well. There were some good pricing on the pre-order copies.

I am hoping to buy Man from U.N.C.L.E. next year along with the complete series for Good Times and Sanford & Son. I trying to do a little more each year. I will be completing my cheers set by year-end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks