What's new

Having trouble with LSPcad (1 Viewer)

Harry Lincoln

Stunt Coordinator
Just downloaded LSPcad from the adire site. When I try to open the program it asks me 'open with?' and gives a list of programs. Which one do I use to run the program?
Harry.
------------------
"You're too old fat man, and your tits are too big, get the f**k off my porch!"

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
I don't know at what level your computer skills are, so sorry if this goes to far to the basics. But from what you said it sounds to me like you have downloaded the adire.zip file on their site and are trying to run that as the program. Adire.zip is a compressed file that contains all the files you need to run LspCAD.
You need a program called winzip to extract the adire.zip file. Then after you extract it you will find a file called adire.exe. Run that and you will be on your way.
You can get winzip here: http://www.winzip.com
After you install it just find the adire.zip file and double click it, if winzip doesn't automatically open it, find winzip in the open with dialog that will pop up. Then extract the files to a directory of your choice and go run the adire.exe file.
Hope that helps.
------------------
Dustin
[email protected]
My Adire Tempest Sonosub

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks