What's new

Having trouble finding this CD... (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Lately I've been looking to pick up the newly released Miami Vice: Complete Collection 2 CD set which showcases a lot of the music that Jan Hammer did for the show when it was on air, however I have looked in just about every single CD store (including the large chains like Media Play) in my small to medium sized town and no one has it :frowning: . The best luck I've had is through the internet but those orders could take any where from 2-5 weeks which is no good for me because I'll be going on vacation around the time it gets here. So my question is to anyone who may be interested in this title or bought it (it is not a very popular title, though) have you had any similar problems in your town? also what are good internet music stores to possibly purchase this title from if I really have to go the internet route? thanks.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I had forgotten this came out. I'll have to check some of my local stores for a copy tomorrow. I'm also thinking about ordering an autographed copy from Jan Hammer's Web site. Let's see if I can find it for a good price locally first though.
http://www.janhammer.com

CarlP

Agent
I bought my copy several weeks ago from janhammer.com

WARNING! The second disc is re-recorded! While the recordings are pretty close to the original, this is a disappointment. Some tunes are just lacking...

Oh well, it is a nice collection though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks