What's new

Having problems downloading some songs from MP3.COM ? (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I'm totally lost when it comes to MP3 technology and how to download songs from the internet. So here is my question.

What do I need to do in order to download say 10 songs from the MP3.com website? And will it be free?

Thanks
Troy

Brae

Supporting Actor
Are you kidding me? BTW, shouldn't your theater be finished now? When are you going to invite me over to see it? ;)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Hey Brae!
I would only it's not finished.:frowning: Darren and I have taken a break from it. I expect to finish it real soon.
As soon as it's done, believe me, you'll be in on the festivities at my "Premiere Night" for sure !
It's taken longer that I would like due to money contraints and all, but good things come to us HT'ers
whom have patience:D
BTW, I figured it would cost $$ for downloading songs from MP3.COM. They won't even let ya hear the .30 second
preview unless you sign up that is if I'm doing everything right.
Talk to ya later!
Troy

Brae

Supporting Actor
I hear you about the $$ and finishing the HT. Mine is being mated with shear laziness and the one-man effort.

BTW, current popular titles can actually be heard at Best Buy's website, track for track. I was literally surprised but I'm not going to knock it.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I knew about BB and being able to preview the .30 intro. of a song you like.
I'm having one of my nieces, who's pretty good with things like this, burn a list of songs I'd like her to pull off the net onto a CD for me.

These songs were mostly one hit wonders or just one song on an album I like by an artist, but hate to go out and buy the whole CD for just one song type deal. Hopefully she can do that for me.

Later!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks