Having greasy hair is quite undesirable, in my opinion.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by StephenA, May 28, 2002.

1. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

If I go a day without washing my hair, it looks like I never do. Sometimes I can't help but not to shower, like when camping. Sometimes it gets so greasy, I could fry an egg on it. I have fine, but thick hair, so the greasiness makes it even worse looking. Gotta thank my dad for this trait, cuz my mom has very dry hair.

2. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

I'm the same way. Look at the bright side, don't need hairspray [​IMG]

3. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Yea, especially when you wake up. It looks like you stuck hair gel in your hair before going to sleep. I look like I'm in a punk band without trying when I wake up.

4. Brian Perry

Brian Perry Cinematographer

I used to have the "buttered noodle" look, until I went with the buzz cut.

5. Ashley Seymour

Ashley Seymour Supporting Actor

Yeah, once I left H.S. I put down my tube of Brylcreem and picked up a hair dryer and have had to wash every day.

I have always been fascinated by one of life's mysteries. How can my wife or any woman, go to bed and arise next morning with their do virtually intact. Like a helmet, that springs back with a shake and her fingers run through. Of course she takes a shower, washes, dries, curls, sprays etc. but not me. I look like the punkers described above.

6. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    Grease head here. I take a shower right when I get up in the morning and by the time I go to bed my hair is so greasy that I could change oil with it. It sucks, but theres nothing you can do about it accept maybe shave your head, which I've thought about a few times. [​IMG]

7. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I like my hair, so I don't wanna shave it. I never need to use conditioner due to my hair's greasiness. When washed, my hair is very fluffy and shiny. It just sucks when I've been sick and can't shower, been sweating, and whatever other stuff keeps me from washing it.

8. Andrej Dolenc

Andrej Dolenc Stunt Coordinator

I have hair of the same variety. I notice when I have it cut short it does better at not getting uber-greazy. I'm not talking buzz cut short, just short enough to where combing is minimal.

As an added bonus - your head is cooler in the summertime!

Andrej