What's new

Have you memorized an entire movie or movies? (1 Viewer)

RogerB

Second Unit
My memory is SHOT. I have a hard time remembering the plot 24 hours after seeing a movie.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I was kidding earlier. There are two films I've memorized all the dialogue to--simply because I've seen them so often. It wasn't deliberate.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm pretty close on a couple:
Rushmore
The Big Lebowski
Goonies
Big Trouble in Little China
There may be more, but I can't remember :)

Ches Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
Christmas Vacation and Vacation. I can even hum along on cue every time a song plays in the background.
and about 50% of a few others.

Brian Ralph

Stunt Coordinator
The Jerk

Spaceballs

When my dad and I watch The Jerk, we start laughing in anticipation of what's coming up (while mom looks on, bewildered).

One of my girlfriends in college loved Spaceballs as much as I did, and we'd recite the lines together (aww, how cute!)

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
I've memorized all the dialogue in Dude, Where's My Car and I've never even seen the film!
"Dude!"
"Sweet!"
"Dude!"
"Sweet!"
"Dude, where's my car?"

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Transformers: The Movie

"Hey! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chrasimatic!"

Big Trouble in Little China

"Everybody relax, I'm here."

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
Flash Gordon (1980) I can easily recite and could do The Breakfast Club back when I was 15, but haven't seen that one in years so I'm not sure now. Raising Arizona I can mostly do and am getting a lot of practice lately since my roomates are pregnant and are making preparations ("You gotta do that honey! What if you get run over? Or get carried off by a twister!").

EricW

Senior HTF Member
GHOSTBUSTERS
i can't believe nobody's mentioned this classis yet :P
and Major League

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
"Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail" - I think a LOT of people can quote from this one.

"The Terminator" - got in a contest in high school with a friend of mine to see who could come up with the most bizarre triva to stump the other guy. We knew addresses from the phonebook, colour of the extras clothes etc. I can still almost recite that movie anywhere/anytime.

"He can't be bargined with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutly will not stop! Ever!...until you are dead." - Kyle Reese

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks