Have you guys heard of the group Weekend Players, album title Pusuit of Happiness?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jeff Adams, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I have been hearing this song on my local jazz station that I absolutely love and for some reason have never heard the name of the song or group until today. The name of the song is Jericho and the group is Weekend players. The name of the album is Pursuit of Happiness. I was wondering what you guys thought of this group. I really want to buy the album just for that song alone, however I do not want to be stuck with 12 other songs that I do not like. Thanks.

2. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

Well I guess I will just answer my own question. I ended up buying this album over a week ago and it has not yet left my cd player in my car. That is how much I enjoy it. What a great cd! The female lead singer is stunning. She takes me away to another world with her slower songs. I would highly recommend this cd to anyone.

3. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

Okay,I am still surprised nobody on this forum has heard of or responded to this post. I can't tell you guys how much I love this cd. The female lead vocals are superb and the different beats on this cd will definately put your system to work. You will find out how good of a system you have with this cd.