What's new

Have you freeze-framed any good movies lately? (1 Viewer)

Trevor H

Second Unit
The Gift Katie Holmes topless
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

oh yeah, Saving Private Ryan has some pretty good gore scenes to freeze

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
-Arnold, or more accurately his stunt double, flying into the ditch in T2.

-In "Wendy O. Williams: Bump 'N' Grind", her bra comes off several times, providing for some nice nipple shots.

-"Basic Instinct"...besides the obvious scene, I also freeze-frame so I can see Jeanne Tripplehorn naked. She was just as hot as Sharon.

-"The Doors"-The nude scenes of Kathleen Quinlan and Meg Ryan.

-On the "Eurhythmics: Greatest Hits" DVD, I freeze and slo-mo the end of the video for "Beethoven (I Love To Listen To)". Annie Lennox was a little bouncy right there, if ya know what I mean.

Sincerely,

John "The women in Hollywood are Jello on springs, or at least I think that's how the quote goes" Kilduff

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Freeze frame the bit in the precredits of Diamonds Are Forever when Bond rips the bra off a girl and nearly strangles her with it, to see the first ever (female) nipple exposure in a Bond film, its historic and its important.;)
There is more Bond girl nipple action in Moonraker, but I won't say which point (:D), you'll have to look for it yourself.:emoji_thumbsup:
POSTED BY SHAMELESS STEVE C.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I like to freeze and zoom and look at book titles, newspaper articles, etc.
Also, in extras of The Matrix, a sketch of the Nebuchanezzar (ship) is shown. In one of the video monitors, Beavis and Butthead on shown. Had to freeze and zoom to catch that one :)

Speaking of The Matrix...
Just saw this one last night when I was adjusting some of my speaker settings. When Neo does the back flip to avoid the train you can see a wire. I thought I saw something and had to go back and watch it frame by frame. You can clearly see the wire on his left hand. It's only for a few frames though.
One of the more annoying is when "dead people" twitch their eyes. For some reason when a person is suposed to be dead I find myself always looking at their eyes, just to make sure. Many times I see a twitch or even a blink. Maybe it's just muscles twitching as death takes over. :D
Craig

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula, when Winona Ryder is running from the house to the garden in her nighty. Yowzah! Step.....step....step....yep, they're real.
:D

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
I always enjoy freezing the scene in Bottle Rocket that contains Dignan's 75 Year Plan. One can read some hilarious little notes in there.

Pieter

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Deep Blue Sea, there's a shocking unexpected bit when one of the characters gets eaten by a shark in mid speech, watch it frame-by-frame and the cgi looks a bit crap and funny (well to me anyway), normal speed its ok.
Sean, todays movies need all the nipple action they can get.:)
Swordfish for example, already has two very nice points in its favor.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Toy Story 2... I wanted to see what one of the books was on the shelf... I thoght it was Calvin and Hobbes... ohwell... :p) gotta check out the clown finger though.. :)
Heh, how many penis shots were there in fightclub? I could only find the last frame of the movie... Lol, i freeze framed it with all my friends around (girls were there too.. :p) ) that was pretty funny... :D

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Can't wait for Trading Places to come out on DVD. Would love to freeze a certain shot of Jamie Lee Curtis:D

RobR

Second Unit
My Sony DVD player is capable of storing a freeze-framed picture in memory that can appear in the startup screen and/or the background whenever I turn on the player. I had a freeze-framed shot from Eyes Wide Shut stored in memory (which was nice since it filled up the entire screen of my WEGA). However, a friend of mine watched Psycho at my place recently and thought it was so hilarious when Anthony Perkins appeared in the mother outfit holding the knife with the excited look on his face
(towards the end of the film) that he asked me to freeze-frame it in memory. It has been on my screen ever since.
Spoiler tag added by moderator - Cees

OK, I had to go home and check out that clown in Toy Story 2. At first I thought he was flipping the bird, but after careful inspection it appears that he just had his hand in the right position and what looks like a middle finger is just the top part of his eye.

What I DID discover on one of the channels that really made me laugh was a snowman wearing welding equipment. He had on the hood and gloves and was trying to light a torch with a striker! Several other shots were pretty funny too. Girl on the beach with breasts that are WAY out of proportion. A shot of Pixar's very first animated feature with the white lamps playing with a ball.

-McBain

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks