What's new

Have I been April Fooled or what? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Well, I was supposed to go on Friday (Yup, April 1st) to get the cash (y'know...first month's rent + deposit) and paperwork handled for my new apartment. Also, I was going to get my car retrofitted with an alarm system in preparation for the move.

BUT, lo and behold, I get sick and end up with a 102 fever for a couple days. I've been sick since Thursday and had a high of 102.7 (my temperature is normal now after a nice visit to Urgent Care Friday night). I still haven't picked up my check from work yet. :angry: :angry:

Damn you April fool's day! Figures that this should happen during SPRING BREAK OF ALL DAYS OFF!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
No paycheck, no new apartment, no car alarm, 102 temperature. You weren't April "Fooled", (a well intentioned practical joke) you were April "F&^#$d"!! (Everything else). But don't worry. It gets better from here. It has too!:laugh:

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
It's those Honda salesmen getting back at you for that zillionth test drive. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks