What's new

"Haunted" doll on eBay (auction is over) (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Nick, look at the last two pictures (tinted red) and it appears that the girl is holding a gun. Where they got the idea that she was forcing the boy out is beyond me.

Chris

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
right, it looks the same as it did in normal lgiht, except.... red... :confused: ohwell

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
no matter what, if a doll could be haunted, it would be that doll....it's a scary looking doll. It could take talking tina and chucky in a Haunted Doll Texas Death Match, No problem....

That doll is more frightening than Michael Jackson :D

James T

Screenwriter
What movie is talking Tina from? I know Chucky. But Chucky was more of a comedian than a serial killer, so I wasn't really afraid of him.

I never read the whole story on the painting, so I never noticed the gun. But the picture itself was pretty freaky looking.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Tha "haunted painting" was not haunted after all. Over at tfn, I posted a link to an interview with the original artist. He explains when he painted it, what the inspiration was, etc. I could go find the thread, if anyone's interested. It will ruin the mystery of the painting, though.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
The movie showing the arm moving looks fake. If you watch it closely when the arm first moves it looks like some frames are missing. It isn't smooth, it just skips to a new location then it moves a little more in that direction. Looks fake to me.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Mike, if you step frame by frame, the larger movement of the arm takes place over 3 frames. I don't know what the framerate of the MPEG is but it's probably lower than the 30 fps the camcorder recorded (probably 15 fps, meaning every other frame was dropped). It doesn't look like stop motion to me, more likely he had a string hidden behind the doll that he pulled to move the arm.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
There can be no doubt that the "harold" heard over the microphone is authentic paranormal occurance.

There is simply no other explanation whatsoever that could explain how while a camera was fixated on a haunted doll all night long, during a brief second, the word "harold" or similar was unmistakenly heard and recorded on that tape. Any other explanation of that occurance would be nothing but a unsubstantiated claim with no basis in fact whatsoever.

The bottom line is the only explanation of how that was heard over the tape was it was a direct result of the haunted doll's shady past....or the guy stood behind the camera and whispered it.

Ike

Screenwriter
Both videos look fake.

This is just silly.

And that painting is a little bit disturbing, but it certainly didn't make me scream or vomit or anything. It's just that doll. That doll is a little creepy. But I like the painting.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
There can be no doubt that the "harold" heard over the microphone is authentic paranormal occurance...

...or the guy stood behind the camera and whispered it.
It looks like you contradicted yourself there. :) I tend to think he stood behind the camera and whispered it, while pulling on the string that moved the doll's arm.

Ike

Screenwriter
He was being sarcastic. Unless you were being sarcastic about his sarcasm, then regard this post as sarcasm about your sarcasm over his sarcasm. Sarcasm rules!

Kevin P

Screenwriter
So I guess this post can be regarded as my sarcasm about your sarcasm about my sarcasm about his sarcasm... dang this could go on forever... :eek: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks