What's new

Hats off to everyone here! (1 Viewer)

Joe Burch

Grip
TO THE HTF COMMUNITY:
I would like to comment on the users here at HTF. You guys and gals are the greatest. I have had ALL my questions answered, gotten extremely useful tips on setup and components, and have even bought my new receiver off of here. I've been to a lot of boards over the years, none of them HT related, but I must say that I have NEVER been amongst a group of such considerate, understanding and patient people as are to be found here. No one has made me feel stupid, though I am VERY new to HT, and has been courteous and beyond reproach. Hats off to everyone, especially the gurus, and keep up the great work. You'll make experts out of us yet!

And I'll be asking tons more questions I'm sure, I just bought a house and next year I'm planning on turning the garage into HT Heaven! (Spouse is not aware of this yet, so I'm thinking "while you were out" renovations. lol. Ok, Ok, I'll check with her.......)

Until next time, or the upgrade bug bites, whichever comes first.

Later,

Joe

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Joe,

Thank You very much for the comments!

We pride ourselves in having the best and most
intelligent membership anywhere!

If I could only be as intelligent myself! :)

Thanks so much again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks